Junk Moon (Trailer) Junk Moon (Trailer)

super gorgeous~<3

i super loved it. c: it's so simple, but the art and the animations just made it.... super awesome~<3

i admire your typography. c:

and the music fit perfectly~<3

keep up the super epic work. c:

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

total respect, sir~

that was amazing. > u < i wasn't quite sure what to expect, but i liked the bit about the lobsterr~

yay animation~

Itachi dedication Itachi dedication

Interesting.

It's an interesting movie with the sprites, I wasn't exactly expecting this, but, it wasn't bad. I think that it would be cooler if you had like, your own art and such in the flash rather than just sprites. I'm pretty sure it took a lot of time to put together though, and, it's a cool thing that you could do this.

As far as the pre-loader goes, including it next time would definitely be a plus, especially if your file size is a larger one. I can tell you from experience that waiting and watching a white screen on a slow connection is irritating to the viewers, not that I currently am on a slow connection, just saying. Anyways, newgrounds offers a lot of pre-loaders for you to use. c:

Oh, and, I think that when you use things such as sprites, you should properly credit the source in your artists comments. It's kind of like stealing art from someone else, which isn't a good thing.

Alright, that's all! Keep working hard at everything~ and good luck with your submission. c;

~%u30B9%u30AD%u30BE%u2665

herodavis responds:

Thanks for the Advise :)

The New City The New City

Just what I was looking for~

I love you so much right now.
This is the closest thing to the main theme of a video game that I want to make a game of, and since another website I use won't allow copyrighted tracks, I can now use this in it~<3

thanks so much for making it! ;D

Ric-Olzow responds:

Your welcome! And Viva la Audio Portal :D

TI:.Empty Void TI:.Empty Void

i love it~

very nice, it reminds me of something i've heard before, but don't remember what.

very good though. c:

TIMarbury responds:

Thanks!!

Speed Slow Speed Slow

very nice~!! &gt;u&lt;

I really rather like this. c: It's almost exactly what I was looking for for my newest flash. I needed something with an urban feeling but still a little mystical. I really like it, and I hope that I can do the song respect when I finally get my flash up. c: